Neuro & Spine Surgery procedure
The Institute of Neurosciences and Spinal Disorders at Global Hospitals has a modern and well equipped set up that provides facilities & expertise for various treatments and modalities for Spine problems. It offers the most advanced medical treatment available in spine care with various procedures. Minimally invasive techniques that have delivered successful and proven outcomes to patients, modern treatment for various spinal conditions & disorders like disc prolapse, scoliosis and failed back syndrome that are carried out in a comfortable environment.
In addition to the minimally invasive procedures, Global Hospitals also performs complex reconstructive procedures for failed spine, treatment of spinal tumors and infections.
The surgical treatment is done by a highly skilled team with the availability of modern theaters, state-of-the-art equipment, dedicated neuro navigation and intra operative monitoring. A dedicated team ensures relief from pain, makes the post operative period comfortable and aids in early ambulation.
- High end operating microscopes
- Computer assisted spine surgery
- Ultrasonic aspirators
- Imported titanium spine implants
The specialized surgical procedures performed at Global Hospitals are
- Pin hole spine surgery: Coblation Nucleoplasty, Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty, AxiaLIF technique
- Key hole spine surgery: Spinal Fusion, Complex spinal reconstructions, Deformity corrections.
- Nucleus Replacement
- Spinal stabilization procedure