- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeon, Edinburgh, U.K
- Member, Indian Association of Cardio Thoracic Surgeons
- Member, International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- Has conducted lectures, case presentations and academic sessions for the Diplomate of National Board trainees in cardiac surgery.
- Professional guidance to D.N.B trainees, through surgical procedure.
- Has performed over 2000 Cardiac procedures at Sathya Sai Institute.
- The team has over 12,000 successful cardiac procedures to their credit.
- Beating Heart total arterial revascularization
- Minimal Access Coronary Bypass Surgeries
- Rheumatic Mitral Valve Repair in Pediatric population
- Minimal Access Valve sparing Repairs- among the few units in the country to offer this procedure, with excellent results
- Neonatal & Pediatric cardiac surgery
- Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant Surgery
Philosophy: To make high end cardiac surgery available to the economically poorer sections of our country, through Innovations and team work.