Plastic surgery is a specialty that helps in correction or restoration that may be because of a congenital abnormality, an accident, a disease or the aging process. Most plastic surgery is not cosmetic: plastic surgery includes many types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns.
Cosmetic / Aesthetic surgery is concerned with improving the aesthetic appearance of a person such as to reshape normal structures of the body in order to enhance the appearance and self-esteem.
Unique features of the Institute of Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery is
Major Disorders diagnosed
- Hospital with privacy for cosmetic patients, away from the city, excellent ambience, personalized care for such patients.
- Trained professionals and staff
- Team work with other departments (Orthopedics , Dental Surgery, ENT, Neurosurgery, Oncology, General Surgery)
- Dedicated burns unit
- In-patient & out-patient rehabilitation department
- Cosmetic surgery for face, breast , abdomen and body sculpting
- Burns – acute & sequelae management
- Hand injuries & sequelae management
- Congenital defects of face, ears , hand & genitalia
- Craniofacial anomalies
- Reconstructive surgery following trauma, infection or surgery
- Diabetic foot management
- Peripheral nerve surgeries of upper limb and facial paralysis management