Global Hospitals possess highly developed, world-class endoscopy equipments to ensuring best treatment to its patients. This diagnostic tool allows the treatment using following therapeutic procedures
- UGI Endoscopy - Useful in diagnosing causes of heartburn, swallowing difficulty, abdominal pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, vomiting blood, weight loss, anemia etc.
- Colonoscopy - For diagnosing the causes of rectal bleeding, diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal pain, unexplained anemia, weight loss, etc.
- ERCP - Diagnosing various causes of obstructive jaundice, abdominal pain, pancreatitis etc.
- Dilatation and Prosthesis Placement in relieving swallowing difficulties in Oesophagial cancers.
- Sclero-therapy or band ligation for bleeding Oesophagial Varices.
- Argon plasma coagulation to arrest bleeding in peptic ulcers.
- Balloon dilatation to re-establish patency and relieve vomiting in Pyloric Stenosis.
- PEG tube placement to facilitate nutrition in various cancers and swallowing problems.
- Bile duct stone removal and stenting to relieve jaundice
- Pancreatic Duct Stenting to relieve pancreatic pain and aid digestion.
- Removal of colonic polyps which cause rectal bleeding.
- Argon Plasma Coagulation to arrest bleeding in Radiation Proctatitis.
- Dilatation and Prosthesis Placement
- Sclero-therapy or Band Ligation
- Argon Plasma Coagulation
- Balloon Dilatation
- PEG tube placement
- Bile duct stone removal and Stenting
- Pancreatic Duct Stenting
- Removal of colonic polyps
- Small Bowel Endoscopy (enteroscopy)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Diagnostic / Therapeutic)