Institute of Kidney diseases
Global Hospitals’ Institute of Kidney Diseases offers comprehensive nephrology services under one roof and is known across India for its expertise in treatment of the most complex kidney related cases. The institute has pioneered the development of renal/ kidney transplantation in both live and cadaveric donor renal transplantation programs. In short, the institute is a comprehensive nephrology unit with strong divisions in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.
The institute has some of the leading medical and nephrology specialists in India. They work closely with physical and occupational therapists to develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan considering the patient’s diagnosis and lifestyle.
The Institute is equipped with the following:
- Complete infrastructure to deal with all types of Kidney diseases
- 24 hours emergency and dialysis facility
- State of the art dialysis unit with latest hemo dialysis machine and dialysis chairs, along with advanced water treatment plant to ensure dialysis with least complications
- Special and latest equipment to perform continuous renal replacement therapy in critically ill patients
- Dedicated team to initiate and manage patients on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Preventive Nephrology
Patients with kidney diseases need quality care, guidance, and hope. As the leader in kidney disease management, the institute provides a full spectrum of services and takes pride in teamwork to achieve the best possible outcomes in a range of disorders from congenital to acquired and degenerative. The institute’s nephrologists (kidney doctors) direct all aspects of treatment including early intervention, dialysis support, transplant, and clinical research.