Accommodations and Facilities
Even the most 'cost sensitive' traveler can afford the first class service and luxury amenities at our Hospitals. Our air-conditioned private rooms are equipped with everything to make you comfortable including room service for food and laundry.
Our Package Cost includes
- Internal transfers on arrival at Chennai/Bangalore/Mumbai International airport by air-conditioned car to and from hospital.
- Initial consultation with the Surgeon/ Physician on arrival at the hospital.
- Standard pre-surgery tests, including X-rays & Scans as required.
- Standard pre / post-surgery medication.
- Tariffs for stay in an AC room for the number of days indicated against the package.
- Stay for one companion with the patient in this room which is equipped with a color television, Dish TV set top Box with Arabic, French, English channels, DVD player and internet connectivity.
- Priority facilitation to overseas patients during their stay at the hospital, by our guest relations officers.
- A comprehensive written medical report on discharge.
- A personal dietician who will consult with the patient throughout the stay and advise F&B to serve food and beverages from a special International menu.
- Remote consultation by email/tele-calling (review of Scans or X Rays, telephonic consultation etc. ), if required after patient's return to the home country.
- Daily email updates to the referring doctors and the patient's family.
- Travel, Tourism assistance, air ticket reconfirmation assistance, in case the patient wants to combine the treatment with a holiday or extended recuperation in India.
- Global Hospitals accepts International Master / Visa Credit Cards and also provides Currency Exchange facilities.
Suites - Well furnished and fully air-conditioned rooms. There are separate cots for the patient and companion, a television with Dish set top box with Arabic, French and English channels & DVD player(on request), couch, telephone, refrigerator, W Fi high speed internet.
Executive Rooms - Spacious air-conditioned rooms with separate cots for the patient and companion, a television with Dish set top box with Arabic, French and English channels & DVD player(on request), couch, telephone, refrigerator, W Fi high speed internet.
- Deluxe Rooms and Single Rooms are also available.
- Personalized Care
- Personalized care by nursing and clinical staff.
- Complete privacy & confidentiality is maintained.
- To make the patients feel at home, our staff celebrate birthdays, wedding anniversaries, festivals etc. The doctors, nurses, administrative and support staff also become a part of these celebrations.
- Religious preferences
- Providing isolation for Jews on Fridays (if asked for).
- Specially made food for patients belonging to the Jain religion.
- Facilitating prayer service for the patient/companion in the Church.
- Understanding the special needs of the Islamic community: Individual prayer mats in the rooms for daily namaz and a dietary program that takes into account individual preferences (halal food) with necessary approvals from the treating medical consultant.